Thursday, September 3, 2009

EOTD: Fyrinnae Green Look

This eye of the day features Fyrinnae's "Bifrost" dry on the inner corner/tear duct, "We're All Mad Here" foiled on the lid, "Polar Bear" on the lower lash line, "Dragonskin" in the crease and Everyday Mineral's "Floating Feathers" as a highlight. I've never really used my yellow eyeshadow before, so I'm glad this turned out so well! To complete the look: Physician's Formula Organic Wear "Ultra Black" mascara on my lashes and Organic Wear "Black Woods" eyeliner pencil on upper lash line only.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never used yellow shadows either, but your eye looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is fun to experiment every now and then, if only to figure out what works and what doesn't. I imagine that yellow eyeshadow can go very, very wrong, but I was lucky this time around. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete