Friday, September 18, 2009

Chagrin Valley Soap Haul

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies in the Everyday Minerals message board community, I finally decided to make a purchase with Chagrin Valley Soap & Craft Company, a family-run business that features soaps, body butters, salves and lip products made with pure organic ingredients. I had a really difficult time selecting my first batch, but finally decided on a full size of the following: Rhassoul Clay and Yogurt, Dead Sea Spa, Grapeseed and Shea (all complexion bars) and Chocolate Almond - this one I have no excuse for, except that it sounded yummy! I also purchased sample bars of Apples & Spice (a wonderfully fragrant seasonal soap), Herbal Mist, Cucumber Yogurt and Honey Butter (again, yummy!), along with their Honey Butter lip balm. I haven't even tried them yet and I'm already impressed! Service and shipping was fast, and the products are of high quality and very generous sizes. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment